We all have our favorites, but we’re always looking for the next best thing.
That’s why, every time I go back to a restaurant or cookbook, I keep searching for something new and exciting to try.
Here are 10 barbecue briskets, ribs, chicken, and seafood recipes you’ll want to try when you return to the dining room.
• The Big Smoke BBQ Chicken: One of my favorite ribs.
It’s so juicy and juicy, you can almost taste the chicken fat in it.
• Blue Crab Shack BBQ Pork Ribs: It’s super easy to make.
This is a good one to try if you’re looking for something a little bit different, like a meaty version of ribs.
• Red Lobster Shack Ribs with Pecans: If you’re not a fan of pepo crust, you might like these rib bites.
I usually make these with a little pepino cheese.
• Southwestern Deli Pork Ribeye: These are tender ribs that are served on a toasted bun.
They are also one of the few BBQ ribs that will not make you cry.
• Olde Trolley Pork Rib: If the ribs on this list don’t scream “cheese”, they’re not bad.
They’re just a little extra tender.
• Crab Shack Ribeye, Blue Crab: These ribs are made with chicken, pulled pork, and other ingredients.
I don’t usually make crab legs, but the crab legs are good, especially if you want to make a chicken version of them.
• Big Smoke’s Bacon Chicken: If this recipe is your thing, you’re in luck.
This BBQ chicken recipe uses bacon to get that big smoky flavor.
You’ll also find that this recipe has plenty of protein in it, and it’s a lot less expensive than other recipes you might have on your menu.
The bacon is also very inexpensive and it tastes great!
• The Olde Tavern Pork Rib, Blue Crabs: These rib pieces are tender, juicy, and super tasty.
If you like ribs with a smoky, slightly sweet flavor, you’ll love these.
• BBQ Pork Brisket: This is one of my favorites.
It comes together so fast and tastes so good.
I make these as needed.
• Chicken Wings and BBQ Ribs at Old Trolley: These pork ribs are one of our favorite ribs on the menu.
They come together quickly and they’re so delicious.
• Tender, Smoky, and Cheesy Ribs from Big Smoke: This recipe calls for beef and pork.
I prefer a combination of both.
I add the bacon and cheese to give the ribs a nice, smoky and chewy flavor.
• Pork Rib Dinner at Red Lobsters: You’ll probably have to adjust this recipe a bit, as the ribs will be a little more tender.
This recipe is a great one to get if you like a smokier version of rib.
• Bacon Ribs and Sausage at Red Crab Shack: I like these ribs.
They take a little while to cook, but when they’re done, they’re just so good that I don,t mind cooking them on the grill.
They’ll give you a really delicious bite.
• Ribs, Sausages, and Broccoli at The Old Tab: These BBQ ribs are also easy to cook.
They taste like they’ve been sauced with a blend of cheese and bacon.
• Pecan BBQ Rib and Chicken Wings at Blue Crab Smokehouse: This BBQ rib recipe uses pecan and chicken.
The pecans are soft, tender, and juicy.
It also has a little bacon in it that gives it a smidge more of a bacon flavor.
It can be made ahead of time and it gives a nice contrast to the other ribs.
I find it to be pretty versatile.
• Pulled Pork at Olde Tent: If your meat is on the tender side, these pulled pork ribs will give you the perfect bite.
They also have a good amount of protein.
• Sausaged Chicken Wings from Red Lobots: This one is another one of those recipes that is a little on the more expensive side.
It calls for pulled pork and sausage, which I love.
It has a lot of protein and flavor, so it’ll make you feel good.
• Fried Chicken Wings with Bacon and Cheese at Old Tavern: You can also use this recipe if you don’t want to use all the bacon.
It will be very different than what you’re used to, so you’ll need to adjust the recipe.
• Shrimp and Bacon Rib at Blue Lobster: This pork rib recipe is one you can make ahead of a time.
The shrimp will give it a slightly crispy, sweet taste.
It is also a good option for an alternative to chicken wings.
• Broccoli Ribs on a Bun at Old Old Trolleys: This ribs recipe is so easy to prepare, you don.t need to worry about